Your subscription is great value for money. I have scanned loads of websites for forex alerts, they are far off from what you are offering and the transparency of the fact that you do trade your trade recommendations is a big PLUS.Thanks again for all your email alerts.

Excellent! You have certainly outperformed other signal providers. I have subscribed to known names in the market and pay around $80 each month and tied up for 18 months and had incurred some losses in December. I appreciate for all your efforts. No system is perfect but what we are looking for is a profitable system which is consistent in delivering the results. 4 good weeks in a row followed by an average week is by far the best and exceeds the expectations for most of the traders, so please keep this coming and keep it up!!

Amid, India

All forex trading postings are delayed, I can share live updates of my content via emails. If you are interested to receive live forex trading updates or learn forex trading online, send an email to me at atraderx@gmail.com.

0 comments

Post a Comment