Many vistors of my site have asked me if I can post my trades more promptly so that they can benefit from it. One of the ways is to subscribe to my email notification at a nominal donation for my effort. The system will send out an email notification when a trade signal is detected.

Just open a standard account by following this link and send an email to me at atraderx@gmail.com.

Risk Disclosure: Forex trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to participate in the futures trading markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.


Disclaimer:
Please note that email updates are for educational purposes only.

The service is offered as an opinion on the current state of the market but not recommendations. The information provided should not be relied on as a substitute for extensive independent research before making your trading/investment decisions. We are merely providing this service for your general information. No representation is being made that any view or opinion will guarantee profits or not result in losses from trading. In addition any projections or views of the market provided may not prove to be accurate.

0 comments

Post a Comment