This is our trading secret

Different currency pairs have different behaviors and characteristic, and this change in different seasons of the year. So you cannot use the same indicator to track all currency pairs for all seasons.

I have heard of many trading education courses teaching their students to use fixed indicators, say MACD and Stochastic or Bollingerband and MACD. But I have quantitative evidence to show that using fixed indicators will not be a profitable strategy in the medium term. This is because currency behaviour changes all the time.

Our system tracks recent behavior and characteristic of the currency pairs, then uses this information to track buy and sell signals. So this system is suitable for all kind of market conditions and different currency pairs.

I can share live updates of my content via emails. If you are interested to receive live updates, send an email to me at atraderx@gmail.com

0 comments

Post a Comment