Since January 2009 till now. My wealth has grown 31% while the rest of my peers were either retrenched or still waiting for a job to survive this tough times.

Certainly a time to be happy and celebrate!




Summary of my trades as follows:
January 2009: 317 pips loss
February 2009: 525 pips profit
March 2009: 345 pips profit
April 2009: 313 pips loss
May 2009: 24 pips profit
June 2009: 1259 pips profit



http://www.forexyard.com/banner_images/113.gif?zone_id=
For those who are still watching on the sideline, once again, the best channel to learn and build your confidence in Forex trading by subscribing to our educational services, where you will receive:

1. proprietary trading manual for my system
2. instant email on my live trades
3. weekly updates on the proven indicators
4. market news
5. One-to-one coaching

For those who are long enough in this market, you should know that this is better than paying few thousand dollars for trading seminars that do not produce good results.

If you have an interest in learning forex trading the practical way, send an email to me at atraderx@gmail.com.

0 comments

Post a Comment